Less than a year ago I started a website called We Are Cousins and its main focus was South Texas and North Eastern Mexico Genealogy. Requests on that website for resources and information about other parts of Mexico, is my main motivator for starting this website and also all the requests on how to start doing Mexican Genealogy research. I just hope that with time I will be able to build this website into one of the best resources when it comes to getting started with Mexican Genealogy and also as a one stop for evreyone in search of their Mexican ancestors. Also any advise or suggestions are welcomed, hope to hear from you soon.
What Others are Reading NOW!
- How to Trace Your Family Tree in Mexico - December 13, 2017
- Records of the Order of Santiago, 1501-1799 - November 22, 2017
- New Spain & Mexico History Facebook Group - October 4, 2017
- Nobilario de los Reinos y Titulos de España - September 20, 2017
- Genealogical Resources to Help Discover Your Mexican Ancestry - September 13, 2017
- Genealogical Research in Medieval Asturias - September 6, 2017
- Learn to Read Spanish Documents from the 16th and 17th Centuries - May 17, 2017
- Listas de Pasajeros a Indias – Passenger Lists to the Indies - May 3, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Group With Over 4,000 Members - April 26, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Facebook Pages for Every State - March 22, 2017