Don’t skip the most important person in genealogy, Your Self. Moises makes the case that genealogy starts with you and how you can start your family tree with only what you know.
Start With Your Self
Thanks for embarking in a very rewarding journey.
Confirm family stories
Your Greates Genealogical Resource is you
Start With Yourself, How?
Start the Old Fashion Way
Write Everything You know
Who You Parents are
Do a Six Generation Family Chart http://misbach.org/download/pedigree_chart.pdf
Then Your Uncles and Aunts cousins
Family Group Sheet http://misbach.org/download/FamilyGroupRecord.pdf
From Now on Start Saving all Invitations
Start Recording All The Stories
Note who told them to you
Remember You are your greatest resource
No one will research for you
Ok You can pay someone, not the same
Next Espisode Search Your Home
Don’t waste years looking for records that you may already
Don’t forget to please leave us a review at iTunes, and stitcher thanks beforehand. Reviews help others discover my little podcast. : ) Help support this podcast by buying any of my eBooks located on the books tab. Thank you in advance I really appreciate you. The link ishttps://mexicangenealogy.info/books/ Hope that you had fun and until next time, God bless.
What Others are Reading NOW!
- Records of the Order of Santiago, 1501-1799 - November 22, 2017
- New Spain & Mexico History Facebook Group - October 4, 2017
- Nobilario de los Reinos y Titulos de España - September 20, 2017
- Genealogical Resources to Help Discover Your Mexican Ancestry - September 13, 2017
- Genealogical Research in Medieval Asturias - September 6, 2017
- Learn to Read Spanish Documents from the 16th and 17th Centuries - May 17, 2017
- Listas de Pasajeros a Indias – Passenger Lists to the Indies - May 3, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Group With Over 4,000 Members - April 26, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Facebook Pages for Every State - March 22, 2017
- Mexican and Spanish Records at The Portal to Texas History - December 7, 2016