Yo No Soy Mexicano! (I am not Mexican!) is a comment that I hear too often. In this second episode of The Mexican Genealogy Podcast, I talk about it and also provide my own opinion in regards to it.
I elaborate on who this podcast is for, regardless if you are not Mexican or of Mexican heritage. I also go into explaining how everyone can benefit from listening to the Mexican Genealogy Podcast.
This is session number 002: Yo No Soy Mexicano! (I am not Mexican!)
Where I Get This Comment:
- Vendor Table
The Geographic Area that This Podcast Covers:
- Present Mexican, All 32 States
- Old Mexican and Spanish Territories South East United States Especially the States of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California
- Spain Is Also Covered Here! What I talk about and Research Methods can be used in Any time Period
- When I talk About Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon Records
- When I talk About Texas Records
Next Episode is Titled “Start With Your Self”
Will explain How You are Your Greatest Genealogical Resource
Don’t forget to please leave us a review at iTunes, and stitcher thanks beforehand. Reviews help others discover my little podcast. : ) Help support this podcast by buying any of my Books located here https://www.wearecousins.info/books/ Hope that you had fun and until next time, God bless.