I want to welcome you to hear our new podcast with our first episode Introduction to The Mexican Genealogy Podcast. In this first episode I provide you an overview of what The Mexican Genealogy Podcast will focus on, it’s goals, and what you can expect to get out of it.
I hope that you like it and any comments are welcome, please leave them in the comment section of this post.
This is session number 001: Introduction to The Mexican Genealogy Podcast
The purpose of this Podcast:
- Educate and Entertain
- Episodes will be short, hopefully, useful to you.
- Doing Mexican/American Research since 1998
- How I got Started
- Old Cross in a Jacal
- My Grandmother Dominga Marroquin
The Time Periods that it covers:
- Spanish Colonial 1500’s to 1820’s
- Mexico from the 1820’s to Present
The Geographic Area that This Podcast Covers:
- Present Mexico and South East United States
- Old Mexican and Spanish Territories
- First Episodes will Start with the Basics of Genealogy Research As the Podcast gets older more advanced topics will be talked about
What You Can Expect:
- Expect to Learn About Genealogy and The Specialized topics of Mexican Genealogy.
Our Next episode is titled “Yo No Soy Mexicano! I am Not Mexican!”
I will address this comment that I get too often and expand on the Geographic Area that this Podcast Covers.
Don’t forget to please leave us a review at iTunes, and stitcher thanks beforehand. Reviews help others discover my little podcast. : ) Help support this podcast by buying any of my Books located here https://www.wearecousins.info/books/ Hope that you had fun and until next time, God bless.