I wanted to take a couple of minutes minutes to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I hope that on this festive day that you may find yourself surrounded by all of your loved ones.
From a genealogy perspective don’t forget to share your discoveries from this past year with your loved ones. I also hope that you have had a great year when it comes to your Mexican Genealogy research.
With Nothing Else,
What Others are Reading NOW!
- Records of the Order of Santiago, 1501-1799 - November 22, 2017
- New Spain & Mexico History Facebook Group - October 4, 2017
- Nobilario de los Reinos y Titulos de España - September 20, 2017
- Genealogical Resources to Help Discover Your Mexican Ancestry - September 13, 2017
- Genealogical Research in Medieval Asturias - September 6, 2017
- Learn to Read Spanish Documents from the 16th and 17th Centuries - May 17, 2017
- Listas de Pasajeros a Indias – Passenger Lists to the Indies - May 3, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Group With Over 4,000 Members - April 26, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Facebook Pages for Every State - March 22, 2017
- Mexican and Spanish Records at The Portal to Texas History - December 7, 2016