Yesterday Mario Davila released his eBook titled “Libro de Matrimonios de Reynosa 1790 – 1811”. It is a beautifully designed book and not to mention the cover looks awesome and the image bellow is just a piece of the cover.
In this book Mario went trough every image and extracted all the pertinent genealogical information and more. You may have had seen other books about the Reynosa Marriages but none comes close to what Mario has extracted out of the images and compiled in this book. I’ll be honest with you, Mario did send me a complimentary copy and at first I thought that it was going to be like the other books but it was not. He has included an index in the front of the eBook with links linking to where the information is on the eBook.
It is very user friendly and it is super easy to find your ancestors. Within a couple of seconds I had found several ancestors of my wife. in each record he has included
Here is one of the records from the eBook:
You can buy this eBook today for only $9.95 and Google Play is selling it for $7.96.
Where to Buy:
- Google Play: BUY NOW
TIP: You can see a 30 page preview also on Google Plus includes the Index
I do hope that you take advantage of this bargain. Let me know in the comments section of any ancestor finds that you do with this eBook. By the way you can interact with the author of this book by following his Facebook page for this book here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/VillaDeReynosa .
What Others are Reading NOW!
- How to Trace Your Family Tree in Mexico - December 13, 2017
- Records of the Order of Santiago, 1501-1799 - November 22, 2017
- New Spain & Mexico History Facebook Group - October 4, 2017
- Nobilario de los Reinos y Titulos de España - September 20, 2017
- Genealogical Resources to Help Discover Your Mexican Ancestry - September 13, 2017
- Genealogical Research in Medieval Asturias - September 6, 2017
- Learn to Read Spanish Documents from the 16th and 17th Centuries - May 17, 2017
- Listas de Pasajeros a Indias – Passenger Lists to the Indies - May 3, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Group With Over 4,000 Members - April 26, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Facebook Pages for Every State - March 22, 2017