Find out what DNA tests are available, with which companies to test with, and also find out about Tools and Resources to get the most out of your DNA results with my new website DNA Testing for Genealogy HQ. This website has been running already for about two months. I have slowly been introducing it to people as I refer them there when I get a question about DNA. I think it is a great resource and know that you will find it helpful.
DNA is an excellent genealogical tool that helps you meet distant cousins, network, and find ancestors. It is not a magic bullet in my opinion it comes close.
Screen shot of DNA Testing For Genealogy HQ
This website will help you learn about the three different DNA tests that are available and whom can test with each one. You will also learn about how each test is used for genealogy. You will also learn about the three major companies that test DNA for genealogical research and which tests each one provides. Finally, you will learn about the tools and resources that are out there to help you get the most out of your DNA results plus videos that can help you understand your DNA results.
Get my FREE eBook “DNA Testing for Genealogy: An Introductory Guide”
Once you visit DNA Testing for Genealogy HQ you will be prompted to download this free eBook. If you are a returning visitor you can always click on “blog” and download it from the sidebar. Another way is to go to the bottom of any of the pages and download it from there. When you get a free copy of my eBook you will also be joining the mailing list for DNA Testing for Genealogy HQ and once a week you will get an email with a synopsis of the weeks new blog post. These weekly post usually deals with advanced topics about DNA or DNA book recommendations. It is a great way to keep informed about DNA for Genealogy in general. By the way if you would like a printed copy of this eBook instead you can buy it at Amazon.com for $10.00, here is the link: http://amzn.to/1MVVef1
Visit DNA Testing for Genealogy HQ
Here is the full URL address to this website: http://www.dnatestingforgenealogyhq.com/
I sincerely thank you for reading this blog post and hope that you visit DNA Testing for Genealogy HQ. Let me know what you think about in the comments section of this post.
What Others are Reading NOW!
- Records of the Order of Santiago, 1501-1799 - November 22, 2017
- New Spain & Mexico History Facebook Group - October 4, 2017
- Nobilario de los Reinos y Titulos de España - September 20, 2017
- Genealogical Resources to Help Discover Your Mexican Ancestry - September 13, 2017
- Genealogical Research in Medieval Asturias - September 6, 2017
- Learn to Read Spanish Documents from the 16th and 17th Centuries - May 17, 2017
- Listas de Pasajeros a Indias – Passenger Lists to the Indies - May 3, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Group With Over 4,000 Members - April 26, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Facebook Pages for Every State - March 22, 2017
- Mexican and Spanish Records at The Portal to Texas History - December 7, 2016