On this last day of 2013 I just want to wish you and your families a very Happy New Year!!!
Happy, Happy New Year!!!
I hope that you had a great 2013. I also want to share a recap of 2013 and my goals for this blog in this coming year of 2013.
This blog started as many people started to ask me at We Are Cousins how to do Mexican Genealogy Research. I know that it is a valuable resource to many, since I have gotten emails letting me know so. I just hope it continues to grow and help as it has been doing so.
Recap of 2013
- Ended the year with 398 Facebook Likes.
- 2531 Twitter Followers.
- Had 18,509 visitors and of those 12,937 were unique visitors
- Email subscribers grew to 120.
- Sent out twelve news letters I did mess one up.
Goals for 2014
- Keep in good health surrounded by my family.
- Continue to post articles, not daily but at least every other day or every two days.
- Start repost old posts so that new members can read them.
- Increase traffic to this website so that more people are aware of it.
- Continue to share posts on social media websites, facebook, twitter, google+, etc…
I just hope that 2014 will be a more productive year since I know this blog has helped many connect with their ancestors. I have been very fortunate for the wealth of records available at FamilySearch.org. I just hope they continue to be available and to put more collections online. Once again thanks for reading and see you in 2014, have a very Happy New Years!!!
- New Spain & Mexico History Facebook Group - October 4, 2017
- Nobilario de los Reinos y Titulos de España - September 20, 2017
- Genealogical Resources to Help Discover Your Mexican Ancestry - September 13, 2017
- Genealogical Research in Medieval Asturias - September 6, 2017
- Learn to Read Spanish Documents from the 16th and 17th Centuries - May 17, 2017
- Listas de Pasajeros a Indias – Passenger Lists to the Indies - May 3, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Group With Over 4,000 Members - April 26, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Facebook Pages for Every State - March 22, 2017
- Mexican and Spanish Records at The Portal to Texas History - December 7, 2016
- Find Your Ancestors in the U.S. Social Security Records - November 30, 2016