Just wanted to let you know about a genealogy software named Clooz. They are currently working on another version of the software and are in beta testing. They have expressed an intent to make a Spanish version but need your help in making it a reality.
Please read their newsletter for a full explanation, Read Newsletter. Don’t forget to sign up for it so you can keep posted on the software.
I also want to encourage anyone that may be interested to check out their Rootsweb Discussion Forum and sign up to participate.
I just hope that they do get the help needed to make this a success since it will benefit Spanish only speaking genealogists in all Spanish speaking countries.
What Others are Reading NOW!
- How to Trace Your Family Tree in Mexico - December 13, 2017
- Records of the Order of Santiago, 1501-1799 - November 22, 2017
- New Spain & Mexico History Facebook Group - October 4, 2017
- Nobilario de los Reinos y Titulos de España - September 20, 2017
- Genealogical Resources to Help Discover Your Mexican Ancestry - September 13, 2017
- Genealogical Research in Medieval Asturias - September 6, 2017
- Learn to Read Spanish Documents from the 16th and 17th Centuries - May 17, 2017
- Listas de Pasajeros a Indias – Passenger Lists to the Indies - May 3, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Group With Over 4,000 Members - April 26, 2017
- Mexican Genealogy Facebook Pages for Every State - March 22, 2017