Always keep on learning bout Mexican Genealogy resources that are out there and also about methods that you can apply to your own research. Learning is essential to finding our ancestors. You never know when you will come across a clue or an idea/method that will help you bring down your brick walls.
The following are places that I use to find resources and find materials to keep on learning.
- FamilySearch Mexico Wiki – A community website whose main purpose is to help people throughout the world learn how to find their ancestors. Here you can learn how to find, use, and analyze Mexican records of genealogical value. Its content is targeted to beginners, intermediate, and expert researchers.
- Google – Google is your best tool to learn about Mexican Genealogy since it is the biggest gateway to the internet and has billions of pages indexed and many great resources can be found there.
- Mexican Genealogy – If you have Mexican Ancestry this is the best place to start your Mexican Genealogy and is an excellent resource to anyone doing Genealogy Research in Mexico. Also get help getting started in Mexico Genealogy.
- Facebook – As previously mentioned Facebook has many groups dedicated to Genealogy, family history, and many regional pages. Following them is essential you never know what you might learn.
- WorldCat – You can use it to find books about Genealogy and also many books about how to get started in genealogy. This website will help you locate the material you want in a library near you.
- Geneabloggers – Contains a huge listing of Genealogy blogs, I follow many of them to get ideas of how other people do research and I always learn about new resources or ideas on how to search for my ancestors. I highly recommend that you find some active blogs, posting daily or weekly, and follow them with an rss reader.
These are some but not all that is out there. Remember that Genealogy is something that you learn how to do and also you need to keep up to date with advances in this field.
I know that you are on the right path since just by reading this book you already have ample knowledge to get you on the right track.